A Sales Representative is responsible for sales, support, and servicing new and existing clients while maintaining the goals and standards of Zaftig Brewing Co. This position will cover parts of Central Ohio.
- Develop new business and maintain effective customer relations; promoting the brand of Zaftig Brewing Co.
- Generate new business by calling on chain stores/off-premise accounts as needed.
- Prepare documentation with accurate pricing for all current or prospective customers.
- Successful sale, distribution, and placement of all Zaftig Brewing Co. products.
- Assist in setup, teardown, and promotion of Zaftig Brewing Co. at events and tastings.
- Focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines in accounts.
- Identify accounts that are not currently customers and develop a plan to establish business with such accounts.
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area.
- Attend bi-weekly sales meetings
- Conduct beer tastings and beer dinners and other promotions in accounts on an occasional basis or when required.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities and industry trends.
- Maintain check-in sheets and all invoices.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information, and other inquiries as they arise.
- Maintain adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of Zaftig Brewing Co. products.
- Must be a self starter.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to speak and write the English language at least at the high school level is required.
- Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving.
- Ability to add and subtract, using whole numbers and decimals.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to process information/merchandise.
- Ability to communicate with Owner, Company Sales Representatives, current and prospective customers on a professional level.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Must have a valid unexpired driver’s license with a clean DMV record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to read maps/directions and operate GPS units.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates including evenings and/or weekends for special events.
Physical Requirements: (Lifting-Exactly how much, bending, climbing, driving equipment, etc.).
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to fill orders.
- Ability to handle product generally weighing 0 – 165 pounds.
- Ability to bend and stoop.
- Ability to communicate with Owner, current and prospective customers on a professional level.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to drive a vehicle.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.