Brewery Delivery Driver
Here is a chance to start your career at a growing local brewery!
Zaftig Brewing Co. is looking to hire a Brewery Driver to join our team.
We are seeking a part time (20 hours/week) team member who is self motivated, adverse to cutting corners, accountable, reliable, and takes immense pride in the work they produce. You will need to be a self starter with a clean driving record and not afraid to dive into multiple projects.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- External Beer Delivery 2-3 days a week in company vehicle
- Independently operate to complete tasks throughout the brewery
- Packaging Beer
- Help to monitor and report inventory
- Representation at trade shows, festivals and local beer events
- Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack a plus
- Must be available Tuesday and Thursday with flexible availability throughout week (could rarely include some nights and weekends)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Appreciation of our beers and enthusiasm for the craft industry as a whole!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl
- Heavy physical work including climbing stairs, and ladders
- Willing to work in wet, hot, and cold conditions
- Willing to work in consistently loud environments
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 165lbs.
- Strong emphasis on verbal communication skills… (You will be the face of the brewery while delivering beer)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.