Ohio Brewery News
- Hoof Hearted Brewing will hold a tiki party to commemorate the release of two versions of Club Paradise fruited sour ale on Saturday, June 29 at their brewery in Marengo.
- Random Precision will tap a pomegranate variant of their Passage of Time red sour ale on Saturday, June 29.
- Parsons North Brewing will host a fundraiser for Art Your Way on Monday, July 1.
- Hofbrauhaus Columbus will have their monthly keg tapping on Tuesday, July 2.
- Antiques on High will host a cured meat and sour beer pairing event with North Country Charcuterie on Sunday, July 14.
- Railroad Brewing Company has released cans of their 13th Warrior Hefeweizen at their brewery taproom in Avon.
- Thirsty Dog’s location in the Flats is now offering East Bank Lager, a Cleveland exclusive brew perfect for sipping in the summer sun.
- Great Lakes Brewing Company released their new 2019 summer seasonal, Buckin’ Mule Moscow Mule Ale, to distribution markets this week.
- Saison D’Ete, a brewed with Ohio oats, Michigan Cashmere hops and 250 pounds of blackberries, is back on tap at the Butcher and the Brewer.
- Market Garden Brewpub and Nano Brew have been granted a waiver to stay open until 4 a.m. to serve customers around the Major League Baseball All-Star Game festivities July 5-10.
- Cheers to a year of beer from Shale Brewing’s North Canton brewery! Join them for their Shale-A-Versary on Saturday, June 29 and enjoy three new IPA releases starting at noon.
- Cheers to a year of beer from Muskellunge Brewing Company in Canton! Their celebration starts today at 6 p.m.
- Ignite Brewing will tap their first barleywine, 23 New Street, today at their brewery tasting room in Barberton.
- HiHO Brewing Co. will host the kickoff party for the Prism Project, a curated art exhibit in Cuyahoga Falls, on Sunday, June 30.
- Hoppin’ Frog Brewery will release bomber bottles of Hot Pepper Barrel Aged Mango Shandy on Tuesday, July 2 at their tasting room in Akron.
- Cheers to a year of beer at Findlay Brewing Company’s Crawford Street brewery and taproom! Join them for the festivities kicking off today, with a new beer release, live music and giveaways all weekend long.
- Flatrock Brewery from Napoleon is one of three Ohio breweries that will be participating at Fresh Fest on Saturday, August 10 in Pittsburgh, the nation’s first beer festival to showcase black-owned breweries.
- ICYMI: Earnest Brew Works released cans of Beer Pressure New England IPA and Hibiscus Summer Week this past week.
- Jackie O’s will release bottles of their bourbon barrel aged Brick Kiln barleywine today at both of their Athens locations. A limited run of tiramisu Brick Kiln variant bottles will be available at the brewery taproom only. If that wasn’t enough, they’ll also be releasing Nectar Flow, a honey saison aged in wine barrels for 33 months.
- Sixth Sense Brewing in Jackson has tapped Beer Mongers, their collaboration New England IPA made with DankHouse Brewing and the Beer-Monger Sessions radio show.
- This past weekend, Granville Brewing unveiled their new Blood Orange Wild Wit, a witbier fermented with wild yeast.
- Cheers to six years of beers from Rhinegeist! Join them at their taproom in Over-the-Rhine on Saturday, June 29 for Head in the Clouds, their sixth anniversary party.
- Cheers to two years of beers from West Side Brewing! Swing by this weekend to pick up cans of their new Triple IPA.
- Cheers to three years of beers from Nine Giant! Pick up a bottle of Double ImPeachMint peach apricot mint gose on Saturday, June 29.
- Grainworks Brewing released two new canned beers this week: Pink Lemonade Stand Berliner Weisse and Helles Real lager.
- The latest in MadTree Brewing’s Understory series is Boomshakalaka, a wheat beer inspired by pineapple mango salsa.
- The Dayton Beer Company released Holy Lager, their collaboration with Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley.
- Devil Wind Brewing will release their Maple Coffee Stout on Tuesday, July 2 at their taproom in Xenia.
- This week, Heavier Than Air Brewing introduced Summer Aerobatics, their new American wheat ale.