Ohio Brewery News
Pro Tips for Pint Day
Today’s the day! Ohio Pint Day glasses are available at breweries all over the state starting today, Tuesday, Sept. 26. Here are a few helpful tips on how to make sure you end up with one of this year’s collectible pint glasses:
- Glasses are only available at participating breweries. Luckily, there are more than 180 of them! See the full list (and a map) at ohiocraftbeer.org/ohiopintday
- Every brewery will have a slightly different promotion. Check with the breweries near you to see how they’re offering them (free with a fill, sold separately, etc.)
- Some participating breweries aren’t normally open on Tuesdays. Check with your favorite brewery to see if they’re opening today or if they’ll offer the glasses later this week.
- Ohio Pint Day glasses sell out *fast*. Many breweries will run out today, some within hours of making them available. Make sure you know when your favorite brewery is releasing their glasses.
- Get a glass and earn a bonus Ohio On Tap passport stamp. App users can submit a manual stamp request with a selfie photo of them and their glass. Follow the instructions here to request the bonus stamp.
Happy hunting! Thanks for supporting Ohio’s small and independent breweries!