Ohio Brewery News
The Original Still Rules
Often imitated, but never duplicated: Ohio Brew Week returns for a 17th year in Athens from July 8-16, 2022. One of the longest running celebrations of craft beer, Ohio Brew Week draws brewery reps and craft beer fans from all corners of the state to southeast Ohio for nine days of events.
This year’s gathering features more than three dozen events hosted by venues all over Athens. Here are a few highlights:
- Jackie O’s is hosting a three day-long benefit concert and bottle release event at their brewery taproom to kick off the week on Friday, July 8.
- Little Fish Brewing celebrates their seventh anniversary during Ohio Brew Week with bottle releases, a four course beer pairing dinner, a collaboration beer release with Seventh Son and more.
- Jon Sparhawk Day is Tuesday, July 12: wear a Hawaiian shirt and do something positive for someone else to celebrate.
- Brew BQ returns to the Athens Train Depot on Friday, July 15 from 4:00-10:30 p.m. with beers from Homestead, Outerbelt, Rhinegeist, Saucy Brew Works and Thirsty Dog.
- Last Call, Ohio Brew Week’s culminating block party, happens on Court Street in downtown Athens on Saturday, July 16 from 1:00-11:00 p.m. Brews from all over the state will be on tap, alongside food vendors and live music on stage throughout the day.
Get all the details on this year’s festivities at ohiobrewweek.com